|Location:||Stord - Hordaland|
|Posted:||August 15, 2019|
|Contact:||Lauritz C.Røhn Amundsen|
WORK DESCRIPTION :
- Ensure that the method is ensured through line check.
- Implement rules described in “Construction Friendly Design” in early Engineering phase
- Give input/ follow up Detail Engineering where flanges must be placed to secure Construction Friendly Design
- Establish, update and maintain construction piping methods and sequences.
- Prepare constructability documents and implement construction and HSE friendly design
- Contribute to establishment of schedules
- Follow up and verify that piping methods are reflected in project schedules.
- Lead and participate in design reviews, focus on constructability.
- Organize and lead meetings as required
- Ensure involvement from the project’s personnel in development of construction methods
- Give input to lessons learned reports and workshops, Give input to improvement of routines and procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years experience