|Location:||Stord - Hordaland|
|Posted:||August 15, 2019|
|Contact:||Einar Ellingsen Jr|
WORK DESCRIPTION :
- Identify scope in project that needs rigging and/or crane for handling/installation.
- Identify and decide method for handling of scope, according to HSE, procedures and standards.
- Decide sequence of installation with involved disciplines
- Gather documentation related to lift, as strength calculation, certificate, vendor instructions, and other relevant documentation.
- Decide equipment to be used for operation (Cranes, hoists, etc), based on capacity and limitation.
- Visualize preferred method in form of plots (Power-point), or in other way that is suitable for project. (Naviswork-files, animations, CraniMax, Bluebeam, etc)
- Take part in scope-training and SJA in construction-phase.
- Take part in relevant meetings in project. (lifting-meeting, constructions-meeting, and other)
- Follow up construction in project, and give input/feedback to changes related to lifting/rigging in project.
- Skilled Worker
- Minimum 5 years experience