|Jobsetter - Instrument|
|Posted:||December 03, 2019|
- Responsible for preparing job cards for instrument and telecom equipment including tubing.
- All direct work shall be described in a job package.
- All materials and special tooling required for doing the job shall be identified in the job package.
- Prepare input to MTO and work with multidiscipline MTO-coordinator to establish all relevant material requisitions, call-offs and job card MTOs.
- Liaise with method engineer to ensure safe and efficient installation methods.
- Liaise with MC/pre-commissioning engineer to ensure implementation of correct MC check sheets and linking to client’s completion system.
- Participation in ad-hoc engineering and constructability reviews/studies as required
- Must be able to communicate in Norwegian / Scandinavian language