|Posted:||December 03, 2019|
- Assist the Lead Package Engineer in the supervision of the Package engineering activities performed by the integrated engineering team.
- Support the offshore activities by confirming and proposing technical engineering solutions.
- Technical responsible engineer for Packages, including the technical discussion with vendor
- Liaise with specialist to comply with LCI requirement (information management)
- Comment the Packages engineering & Vendors deliverables to ensure the right quality level and as per the approved Master Document Register (MDR).
- Ensure the work performed is consistent with other disciplines, including specialist from other operating centers.
- Provide support to hook up team for technical resolution
- Provide support to the commissioning team in development and resolution of technical findings.
- Manage the preparation of AS-BUILT documentation
- Review and propose response to TQ, NCR and DV for project management approval.
- Focal person to ensure that the requirement in terms of LCI are well addressed
- Report weekly activities to the Lead Package Engineer
- Senior Package & Rotating engineer with min 10 years experience within offshore oil and gas project.
- Have the historic of Martin Linge Project (optional)
- Familiar with NCS requirements (PSA/Norsok) and TOTAL SA General specifications.
- English fluent.