|Wells completion supervisor|
|Posted:||January 02, 2020|
- Liaise with the onshore Completion Engineering team as well as Rig team and produce detailed operating procedures (DOP) based on completion programs.
- Ensure all operations are planned in accordance with company’s requirements and regulations on the governing documents
- Perform preparation and execution of safe, cost effective Completion Operations to the prescribed standards & regulations.
- Has to ensure that well completion operations meets all requirements set out in well completion program.
- Supervise completion operations offshore.
- Mentor young engineers in completion operations.
- Support Drilling Supervisor as required.
- Ensure drilling/completion parameters are within requirements in programs and DOPs.
- Ensure the Risk Register is used actively in the DOP process.
- Ensure MoC process is applied when required
- Assure all relevant documentation, plots etc are stored in correct folders
- Drive Continuous Improvement: Support AAR on relevant D&C operations ASAP upon completion of the task with those directly involved.
- Collect and collate Lessons Learned from crew members with implementation into database / AAR and for Lessons Learned review.
- Administer appropriate learnings to the crew prior to operation.
- Challenge the current completion design and operational matters on a continuous basis during operation to find areas for improvement.
- Minimum BSc degree or similar in engineering sciences is preferred. Extensive experience may compensate for lack of engineering degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in completion and well planning/operations, including offshore experience with subsea completion operations.
- Valid IWCF well control certificate
- Good communication skills across disciplines and with Contractors.
- Experienced user of Excel, Word and other PC software.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English.
- Familiar with NORSOK and ISO standards.
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: ASAP - 31.12.2020, POSSIBILITIES FOR EXTENSION