|Control System Engineer|
|Location:||Hammerfest - Norway|
|Posted:||January 08, 2020|
- Daily facility surveillance within area of responsibility, e.g. process parameters, operating parameters, barrier status panel, SAP, etc. as applicable.
- Manage facility non-conformities and deviations in accordance with assigned responsibilities.
- Technical evaluation, risk assess/risk screen and recommended corrective actions related to SAP notifications and other identified technical facility non-conformities.
- Mature modifications to hand over to Projects group (M2 to M&M).
- Update system status sheets quarterly.
- Develop improvement strategies and plans for area of responsibility in cooperation with team lead/Supervisor.
- Provide technical support during planning and execution of maintenance and to operation of relevant facilities, including evaluation of applicable internal and external requirements.
- Mentoring of less experienced employees.
- Provide formal and informal training of offshore personnel.
- Regular offshore visits to facilitate close collaboration with the offshore organization to verify integrity of relevant systems and equipment as applicable.
- Improve and develop systems and process if required and as agreed with team lead.
- Support other disceplines and roles within OTH as required to balance capacity across the department.
- Significant engineering experience within relevant discipline(s) - 5-10 years.
- Experience with offshore production facilities operations and associated engineering and support.
- Strong analytical, strategic planning and communication skills both in Norwegian and English.
- Good leadership skils; Ability to mentor and coordinate others, such as leading cross functional teams to resolve complex challanges.
- Strong safety and business drive, setting challenging targets for the organization and the individual.
- Knowledge of relevant rules and regulations.
- Higher level engineering degree (M.Sc. or equivalent).