|Posted:||January 10, 2020|
- Adhere to and effectively communicate Project HSE Policies.
- Proactively intervene where HSE deficiencies are identified and report.
- Attend Project HSE meetings, training and inspection as when invited to.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSE Policy
- Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards
- Actively participate in Company safety awareness and initiative schemes
- Senior Instrumentation engineer with min 10 years experience within offshore oil and gas project
- Smart Plan Instrumentation (SPI Intools) knowledge
- Familiar with NCS requirements (PSA/Norsok)
- English fluent