|Method Engineer EIT|
|Posted:||January 14, 2020|
Description about task and responsibilities:
- Responsible for establishing a WBS ( Work break down ) strategy based on the project overall deliveries, including the clients commissioning strategy.
- Responsible for visualizing and communicating the WBS strategy in the form of high level plans and presentations
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining method document for area of responsibility.
- Responsible for coordination of EIT scope towards other disciplines ( Black trades , ISO , COM , Operation )
- Responsible for updating and implementing activities into planning systems and cooperation with planning department. Responsible for linking activities and critical paths in construction plan Level 4.
- Involved in strategy work/method and execution within area of responsibility.
- Ensure that HSE and quality requirement are identified and described within area of responsibility
- Ensure that special tools and equipment are identified for the scope of work.
- Check and verification of jobcards and report to Engineering discipline if changes/ improvement is needed.
- Continuous search to improve the work methodology for a better productivity.
- Transfer experience between projects and ensure that the companies’ working processes for offshore/installation work is implemented in tendering work.
- Report to Project Construction Manager if deviations or delays will affect fabrication and/ or installation activities and critical milestones
- Bachelor with relevant field experience
- Minimum 5 years related experience
- Minimum 5 years management experience
- Brownfield Project experience
- Experience with multidiscipline coordinator and close coorperation with engineering