|Jobsetter / Workpreperation - Mechanical|
|Posted:||January 14, 2020|
- Establish job card entries in IFS.
- Make man-hour estimations for planned SOW.
- Prepare MTO for the job-cards.
- Describe installation method/sequence and any dependencies to other works.
- Report Progress on job card preparation.
- Review safety issues related to execution of the planned work and assess the need for SJA.
- Review the requirement for special tools and equipment for execution of the job.
- Minimum 5years experience within Mechanical work preparation for prefab & Installation
- Experience with work preparation for the Norwegian Continental Shelf, preferable from Maintenance & Modifications projects
- Technical High School, Teknisk Fagskole
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: ONE YEAR