|Posted:||January 29, 2020|
- To manage and supervise the document control process
- To ensure that all Project correspondence and technical documents, produced internally or by contractors, subcontractors, are correctly classified and handled in accordance with document control procedures and requirements.
- Monitor and request required quality in information and metadata.
- To manage and supervise the As Built phase in collaboration with Procurement/Engineering/Vendors
- To organise the Project document management process from definition of request until delivery of final documentation to Operations.
- To manage the flow of all documents and drawings in all formats within the Project.
- To ensure consistent implementation of the EDMS.
- To ensure correct preparation and handover of project documentation to Operations and that all documents are archived and traceable.
- To ensure documents produced are checked for their compliance with project standards regarding numbering, graphic charts, symbology, metadata and all other aspects related to document quality.
- To ensure that the graphical models (2D/3D models) supplied follow project standards and contain correct level of metadata.
- To check the progress of document production, submission dates (actual/planned and % completed)
- Check and analyses the RLMU on Vendor’s documentation and Engineering
- Transfer documentation & RLMU to STID
- Analyse the documentation received from Vendors (other than main purchase orders) with Procurement and Engineering support in order to respond to Equinor LCI Requirements. Ensure that VENDOR documentation is correctly numbered, transferred to STID and linked to the respective tagged items.
- Knowledge of Document Control, LCI and Project Completion, including systems for Commissioning, Project Completion and As-Built management, processes and procedures for management of technical documents and LCI information. Adhere to and effectively communicate Project HSE Policies. Proactively intervene where HSE deficiencies are identified and report. Attend Project HSE meetings, training and inspection as when invited to. Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSE Policy Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards Actively participate in Company safety awareness and initiative schemes
- Relevant educational level and Minimum 3 years relevant experience as DCC
- Sound knowledge of DMS techniques and experience in oil & gas engineering and construction.
- Familiar with DCC Management systems (i.e;PRODOM, E-room, DM/Documentum, PIMS; STID, ProCoSys.)
- Excel skills and not only minor knowledges
- LCI’s knowledge
- Rigorous approach to the work and good communication skills.
- Fluent in English, Norwegian is a plus.