|Posted:||January 31, 2020|
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform general mechanical design including prepare and finish 3Dmodels, drawings, technical documentation and support for projects and products in all lifecycle phases and all business units within the company.
- Work both independently and/or as a part of a project team.
- Manage group of team members as Lead engineer or Technical Lead engineer.
- Provide design and solutions to a variety of technical problems and challenges.
- Cooperate with and advise other engineers for optimal solutions.
- Perform structural analysis and “hand calculations”.
- Position may include follow up activities of fabrication or suppliers, customer contact and may include some travel and work outside office facilities.
- All employees are committed to familiarizing themselves with and using the relevant parts of the company’s QA, HSE procedures, routines and instructions
- The employee shall actively participate in the continuous improvement processes and complete their work in keeping with the procedures, routines and instructions within the company’s QA system.
- All employees have a joint responsibility for the completion of projects and work tasks.
- All participants shall focus on the critical factors of completion time, cost and quality.
- Good understanding and wide application of technical theories and concepts within mechanical, structural and/ or fluid mechanical design.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with report writing and drawings.
- Knowledge and application of technical standards and regulations.
- Minimum B.Sc. in mechanical or civil engineering. Experience and other degrees may be special considered.
- Min 5 years of relevant experience.