|Posted:||February 03, 2020|
- Write procedures for operation of systems & Equipment ( Norwegian)
- Capacity To Perofrm Process Design According To Design Basis, Authorithies Regulations, Client’s Documentation And Applicable Standards.
- Perform Process Calculations (Equipment And/Or Valve Sizing, Psv Sizing, Hydraulic Calculations, Capacity Check Of Utlities Systems, Valves, Etc.).
- Prepare And/Or Update Process Datasheets, Pfd, Ufd, P&Id, Line List, And Other Process Deliverables.
- Experience On Preparation Of Process Reports Such As Process System Description, Control Philosophies, Flare System Analysis, Process Safety Analysis, Low Temperature Analysis, Etc.
- Able To Support With Development Of Control Philosphies Of Process Systems.
- Active Participation In Close-Out Actions And Reports Derived From Hazops, Process Design Reviews, Or Other Relevant Review Related To The Project.
- Piping And Layout Verifications.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from Norwegian Continental Shelf with good understating of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements and API standards
- Be able to run process simulation tools; Aspen Tech HYSYS (steady state and dynamic) as well as Aspen Flarenet
- Language: Norwegian