|Vendor Mobilization coordinator|
|Posted:||February 04, 2020|
- Activities related to Site Services
- In close cooperation with offshore and onshore teams, you will be in charge of the vendor mobilization in line with the construction and Commissioning schedule
- Liaise with the buyer to ensure the costs are budgeted and the PO is placed
- Understand the scope of work/ required skills, clarify the vendor mobilization request if necessary, meeting between Offshore/Onshore and Supplier could be organized
- Anticipate the schedule and inform the supplier in timely manner. Make sure the mobilization plan is available and up to date for long term mobilization
- Ensure required project Training, eLearning, VISA for vendor representatives are valid (BOSIET, Health certificate, ARIS,etc.) before mobilization to the platform and within the whole mobilization duration.
- Anticipate and secure the mobilized resource has the correct skill to perform the job
- Anticipate Helicopter booking
- Check and expedite any Material delivery linked to the Vendor mobilization in connection with buyers and logistic team
- Participate to weekly meeting to be aware of offshore activities and adjust any schedule changing regarding Vendor mobilization.
- Notify confirmed Vendors offshore mobilization to all involved parties
- Ensure a proper reporting using Excel monitoring the Personal On Board plan, the schedule and the material
- Follow up manhours and control this is according to the Norwegian regulations – otherwise send an alert to the Vendors and Equinor
- Review and validate the time sheet are properly prepared and signed
- Adhere to and effectively communicate Project HSE Policies.
- Proactively intervene where HSE deficiencies are identified and report.
- Attend Project HSE meetings, training and inspection as when invited to.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSE Policy
- Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards
- Actively participate in Company safety awareness and initiative schemes
- Minimum 5 years experience within offshore oil and gas
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office Word and Excel (mandatory)
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated with a proven track record of successful vendor coordination role in a similar position
- Must be service minded and be able to multi tasks to satisfy complex project and critical project completion schedule
- Good communication and analytical skills are essential
- Norwegian and or English fluent. (mandatory)
- North Sea experience with Offshore platform knowledge would be a strong advantage.
- Result oriented to obtain the most optimized solution to satisfy project completion schedule