|Posted:||March 24, 2020|
- Familiar with MC and Commissioning preparation.
- Experience from oil and gas project.
- Writing commissioning procedure.
- Lead commissioning technician’s during/under dynamic commissioning.
- Be familiar with project Completion requirements and project Design (P&ID/SLD/Block. Diagram/Loops/IO’s/Specs/Isometrics/datasheets/layout/GA) and project system boundaries.
- Be familiar with PCS for generating status reports and uploading in system Check records complete.
- Populate in PCS:
- Check records and add in Job packs prior release to Construction.
- Punch list generated by Completion activities.
- Piping Isometrics Dummy Tags and link to relevant MC packs.
- Flushing, chemical cleaning, insulation, heat tracing direct scope.
- Architectural and structural dummy tags.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from Norwegian Continental Shelf with good understating of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements and API standards
- Familiar with PIMS, will be used as the commissioning tools.
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: 1 YEAR, WITH POSSIBILITIES FOR EXTENSION