|Information Management, Technical data coordinator|
|Posted:||March 25, 2020|
- Check VENDOR provided documentation and/or CONTRACTOR generated data.
- Ensure the information are aligned between engineering, document control, and commissioning teams
- Create and update data in OPERATOR data base
- Transfer the information to Offshore commissioning team
- Clarification meetings to be organized if needed.
- Adhere to and effectively communicate Project HSE Policies.
- Proactively intervene where HSE deficiencies are identified and report.
- Being “visible in the field” and “walking the talk” with HSE as a priority.
- Attend Project HSE meetings, training and inspection as when invited to
- Ensure that HSE procedures & Policies are properly implemented.
- Ensure HSE is given the highest priority, and particularly that personnel are adequately trained to execute work assignments, that personnel comply with job instructions, that potential hazards are immediately addressed and stop work execution if safety is not guaranteed
- Review and clear punch item
- Engineer with 5 years of experience in oil and gas projects.
- Familiar with completion activities – punch killer mind-set.
- Familiar with oil&gas project structure and related information management
- High Competence with Microsoft Office (Excel, access)
- General knowledge of data bases, data comparison and updates
- Knowledge of STID data base is an advantage
- Language: fluency in English is mandatory / Norwegian is an advantage
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY