|Posted:||May 06, 2020|
- PDMS 3D Modelling – Cable trays & supports, Instruments and Panels
- Cable Tray routing update.
- Preparation of As-build drawings.
- Ensure his work is performed is consistent with other disciplines
- Report to 3D coordinator by highlighting performed activities and findings
- Interface between inter-disciplines and Client for job requirements
- Adhere to and effectively communicate Project HSE Policies.
- Proactively intervene where HSE deficiencies are identified and report.
- Attend Project HSE meetings, training and inspection as when invited to.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSE Policy
- Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards
- Actively participate in Company safety awareness and initiative schemes
- Update and cleaning of 3D model
- PDMS Designer with min 8 years of experience of Electrical/Instrumentation engineering follow-up within oil and gas project.
- Experienced in Electrical/instrumentation installation design.
- Experienced in PDMS modeling and AutoCAD (Latest version).
- Experienced in E3D modeling (Optional)
- Experienced with SPI management (optional)/STID LOOP/STID ELE
- Familiar with NCS requirements (PSA/Norsok) and TOTAL SA General specifications.
- English fluent.
DUE DATE: ASAP
DURATION: ASAP - 01.10.2020
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY