|Posted:||May 22, 2020|
- To ensure compliance with the Yinson Group accounting policy;
- To further develop and maintain accounting procedures and support process improvements;
- To ensure all invoices are processed and payments made in a timely manner;
- Liaise with various people within the Yinson group worldwide to prepare intercompany billing and reconciliations;
- Prepare and assist in various reconciliations and analysis;
- Preparing accounting entries and bookkeeping as required;
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing procedures and reporting for various companies within Yinson operations group;
- Ad hoc tasks within the department as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience in accounting or related field;
- 0-3 years of relevant experience;
- Proficiency in English both written and verbal.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and meet deadlines;
- Higher degree of attention to detail;
- Professional integrity;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Graduates are encouraged to apply.
DUE DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: OSLO, NORWAY