|Field Engineer - Electro|
|Posted:||June 02, 2020|
Hands- on Commissioning & Electrical Engineering professional with expertise in all facets of evaluating electrical systems, products, components and applications.
- Be familiar with project Completion requirements as commissioning, writing commissioning procedures and project EIT Design (P&ID/SLD/Block Diagram/Loops/IO’s) and project system boundaries.
- With Ex inspection qualifications
- With HV and LV experience
- ATEX (Ex )experience, certificate
- Be familiar with PCS (PIMS) for generating status reports and uploading in system Check records complete.
- Language: Norwegian (or Scandinavian)
- Check records and add in Job packs prior release to Construction
- Writing commissioning procedures.
- Loops based upon Loop diagrams generated by Engineering
- Linking in PCS Tags Event(s) to MC Packs.
- Review Job packs generated by Engineering and link to relevant Tag Event(s) in PCS
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS /MSC Education Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with Norsok Standard
- Norwegian (or Scandinavian)
DUE DATE: ASAP
DURATION:Two years with possibilities for extension
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY