|Preservation Engineer - white trade|
|Posted:||June 12, 2020|
- Be familiar with project Preservation requirement’s for E/I equipment.
- Responsible for Preservation from Vendor delivery till hand over to Client.
- Assist Client to maintain Preservation requirements post hand over to operation.
- Issue project specific preservation requirements to Disciplines, as required.
- Populate in PCS preservation schedule against the Tags and activate Start/stop date and specific preservation schedule for vendor requirements.
- Maintain in PCS Tag to location information (Warehouse, workshop, offshore).
- Ensure preservation status is up to date in PCS for hand over at RFC.
- Monitoring/survey preservation implementation.
- Be familiar with ATEX requirement for E/I equipment.
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS / MSC Education
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with Norsok Standard