|Senior Instrument Engineer|
|Posted:||June 17, 2020|
- Experience administering instrument packages.
- Experience with process analyzers – PRE / documentation / standards followed.
- Experience with instrument design: development of instrument IFC documents.
- Familiar with NORSOK and other Norwegian Standards Follow-up interdiscipline documentation.
- Preparation and maintenance of MTO.
- Updating of LCI requirements.
- Constant interaction with other members of own discipline and all related to work being executed.
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS / MSC Education
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with Norsok Standard
DUE DATE: ASAP
DUARTION: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY