|Jobbsetter/ Workpreparation – Mechanical|
|Posted:||July 14, 2020|
• Establish job card entries in IFS.
• Make man-hour estimations for planned SOW.
• Prepare MTO for the job-cards.
• Describe installation method/sequence and any dependencies to other works.
• Report Progress on job card preparation.
• Review safety issues related to execution of the planned work and assess the need for SJA.
• Review the requirement for special tools and equipment for execution of the job
• Minimum 5years experience within Mechanical work preparation for prefab & Installation
• Experience with work preparation for the Norwegian Continental Shelf, preferable from Maintenance & Modifications projects, IFS experience is to prefer.
• Technical High School, Teknisk Fagskole
DUE DATE: ASAP
ROTATION: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY