|Piping Refurbishment engineer|
|Posted:||November 13, 2020|
• Supervise and co-ordinate the piping activities for refurbish scope of work.
• Continuous monitoring of the status and progress of the work within area of responsibility.
• Establish a close liaison with fabrication, other disciplines and the client in order to continuously exchange information with regard to refurbishment scope of work. design development, changes and any problems occurring
• Arrange multidisciplinary interface meetings within the refurbishment group, if necessary.
• Site surveys
• Assist/MC and Field Engineering offshore and during yard stay
• Assist/ Prepare plot / drawing for inspection, method and scanning / measurement
• Assist piping engineering with relevant input for detail engineering
- Minimum 10 years’ experience from projects on the NCS
- 1 års varighet med mulighet for forlengelse.
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY