|Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Posted:||November 16, 2020|
- Providing the electrical input (electrical motors, heaters, VFD, junction box, heat trace, electrical cables) and follow up of mechanical and Instrument packages for topside Process based equipment’s.
- Follow up with vendors for inspection and overhauling work of the electrical equipment’s (electrical motors, heaters, junction boxes, heat trace, Equipment skids)
- Taking the responsibility as Electrical DRE of the Instrument and mechanical packages. Preparing, reviewing and modifying the electrical documents and drawings of the Instrument and mechanical packages.
- Performing the necessary electrical system engineering of the owned scope.
- Taking the responsibility of the LCI and asset design of the tags of belonging scope.
- Preparing the engineering work packs for the scope under responsibility
- Must have experience of knowledge NORSOK E-001, NORSOK S-001, IEC 61892, and IEC 60079. Coordination with other disciplines, supplier and client.
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS / MSC Education
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with NORSOK and IEC Standard
DUE DATE: 07.12.2020
DURATION: ONE YEAR