|LCI Task Force Lead|
|Posted:||November 17, 2020|
- The LCI Task force Lead is responsible for both Multidiscipline Engineering disciplines & LCI engineers within its group.
- The LCI task force group is responsible for coding of “as-is” scope and to assist engineering to identify LCI information according to requirements for refurbish and modified tags.
- The LCI Task-force group is also responsible for collecting missing LCI information, both from paper archive and from Kesys, and update IFS with the required information.
- Plan the Task force group work
- Responsible for developing process for the work within its group
- Close collaboration with ROS engineering and Completion team
- Status update to Company in weekly meetings
- In addition, any other related tasks/issues related to the process as relevant
- Establish reporting routines to client
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS /MSC Education
- 5-10 years multidiscipline lead experience
- Experience within the NCS preferred, but not required
- Good multidiscipline knowledge
- Procative & Solution oriented
- Norwegian / English