|PIPING AND LAYOUT ENGINEER|
|Posted:||November 20, 2020|
Roles and responsibilities;
Follow up the Piping & Layout discipline work in the project phases.
For early phase projects, support scoping and follow-up of studies in Piping & Layout discipline and maturation of Piping & Layout deliveries as required per project phase.
During FEED and execution phase, follow-up Contractor(s) and, when relevant, supplier(s) to ensure deliverables in line with scope of work, budget and schedule.
Tasks and deliveries;
As part of a Piping & Layout discipline team, contribute to decision making, planning of activities, project risk, quality and control activities.
Follow-up Contractor(s) to ensure deliveries in line with scope of work, budget and schedule.
Provide Contractor(s) with input, clarifications and maintain contact as necessary.
Contribute to internal project evaluations and documentation e.g. Design basis, Technical and operational requirements and guidelines (TORG), functional specifications, technology assessments and qualification programs.
Select and/or develop specifications and provide input to procurement activities for ongoing and future project phases within own discipline e.g. ITT documentation and process, equipment packages, long lead items, company provided items (CPI).
Plan and execute follow-up of packages.
Ensure necessary dialogue with interfacing parties and disciplines.
Contribute to resolving interface issues. Within own discipline, drive engineering efficiency, secure safety in design, design-to-cost and constructability.
During execution, support and take responsibility for decisions within own discipline, e.g.. interdisciplinary input, handling of queries (TQ/SQ/CQ), and variation order requests (VOR).
Contribute to evaluation and expedient handling of relevant change proposals and requests for deviation from requirements in TORG and contract (NC requests/DISP).
Follow up delivery of life cycle information (LCI) within discipline.
Perform “Internal Colleague Review” and ensure experience transfer between projects, operations and discipline network.
- Master degree and 8+ years relevant experience OR Bachelor degree and 12+ years relevant experience
- Knowledge within Company’s governing documentation.
- Experience with engineering and construction contractors
- High focus on HSE, ethics and Company values
- Well-developed cooperation- and communication abilities
- Ability to work structured, systematic and towards a target
- Multidiscipline understanding and ability to work ‘across’ all areas in the project
- Ability to handle responsibility and periodically high workloads
- Travels or mobility can be required
DUE DATE: 27.11.2020
DURATION: 01.01.2021 -31.12.2021
LOCATION: STJØRDAL, NORWAY